Welcome to Your Kitchen Kart, where we write about kitchen products, guides, how-tos, tools, tips, and more.
We are delighted to see your interest in contributing to our blog with your unique and valuable content.
To submit a guest post, please go through the detailed instructions about the guidelines for guest posting on our site.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Writing A Supreme Guest Post
- The content should be 100% original.
- It should be unpublished.
- If required, we have the authority to edit the content.
- The content should exceed 1200 words.
- Content should be the very best of its topic.
Submission Of Post
- Post should be shared through a Google doc link, with permission to edit (Share setting set to “Editor”).
- Images related to content can be included in the post.
- A “Quetext” plagiarism report must be included with the content link.
Topics We Accept For Guest Posts
Here are some of the categories under which you could write a guest post on our site.
- Bakeware write for us
- Containers write for us
- Cookware write for us
- Dinnerware write for us
- Edibles write for us
- Gas stove write for us
- Guides write for us
- Kitchen tools write for us
- Knives, cutters, and choppers write for us
- Lunch boxes write for us
- Tableware write for us
- Kitchen Accessories write for us
- Kitchen appliances write for us
What We Do Not Publish
- Already published or copied content.
- Content with too many links that might risk us to Google penalties.
- Self promotional content.
- Content with little information.