Are you looking for easy ways to clean the gas stove top and burner ? Then you’re spot on! Learn how to clean gas stove top and burner using simple and effective methods. Cooking food would be a laborious task, but cleaning the food spills over the gas stove top and in burners could be even more frustrating sometimes. The following methods will help you know how to clean gas stove top and burner effortlessly .It is important to keep our kitchen clean and hygiene to be healthy. Read on to know how to clean gas stove top and burner with ease. We also gonna know how to remove burn stains from stove top.
Let’s find out how to clean gas stove top and burner . Having a routine would be a much better way to keep your kitchen and gas stove top and burner clean as it helps us to clean any stains or residue from time to time. Deep cleaning at least once in a month would be recommended. This would be an answer to how to clean gas stove top and burner for the long term .
Before You understand how to clean gas stove top and burner Let’s make a list of things needed in the cleaning process:
- Cleaning Solution : Let’s see how to remove burn stains from stove top using these cleaning solutions.
- Vinegar and water must be taken in equal proportion as vinegar breaks down greasy residues that’s how to remove burn stains on stove top
- Dishwash liquid or detergent and hot water helps to clean burner rings and drip pans
- Vinegar and hot water in equal proportion squeeze half lemon and add one sachet of eno little by little. This method works great to clean burner rings or grates,burners or cap or drip pans.
- Baking soda and water in 2:1 proportion to make a thick paste. Baking soda is a mild scrubbing agent that removes hard residues. This is how to remove burn stains from the stove top .
- Water and Hot Water
- Damp Cloth And Dry Cloth / Microfiber Towel
- Scrubber And Sponge And Brush.
Let’s know, How to clean gas stove top and burner
How to clean stove burner rings?
- Disassemble burner rings or grates ,drip pan, burners or caps from the gas stove. Make sure burners are cooled down properly before you start to clean them especially if it is electric gas stove burners. Feel free to read how to clean gas stop.
- Soak those burner rings or grates ,drip pan, burners or caps with cleaning solutions vinegar and water in equal proportions, squeeze half lemon and add eno sachet little by little let it rest for few hours in the sink or big tub or large vessel so they can be well dipped inside it and let it sit for an hour. The harder the stains, the longer you should soak.
- Now see how to clean stove burner rings, take the burner rings or grates, drip pans burners or cap after they are well soaked, scrub them using soap or detergent or liquid washer or pitambari repeatedly till you get the desired look.
- Now rinse with water properly and wipe them with dry cloth to remove any moisture and let them dry for a while. This is how to clean stove burner rings reassemble them on to stove top.
How to clean stove burner rings of electric stove?
- In the case of an electric gas stove, find how to clean stove burner rings, let burners heat for a while, turn off the flame, let them cool down completely,then only use to clean them. That’s how to clean gas stove top and burner of the electric stove .
- Lets see how to clean stove burner rings , take burner rings into a large vessel or in sink soak them with a solution of hot water and dish wash liquid for 15 min
- Now drain it out and wash them with water use dish wash liquid or soap or powder or pitambari powder to scrub it using a scrubber or brush
- Wipe them with dry cloth to take away any moisture and allow them to dry for a while. That’s how to clean stove burner rings.
How to clean glass stove top?
- Meanwhile clean gas stove top, clean the burning portals with paper clip without damaging the metal
- If it’s an electric gas stove, please make sure it’s cooled down completely before you start cleaning the burners and top and burner Portal .Be aware of how to clean glass stove top, don’t use any hot water on the glass stove top.
- Let’s see how to clean glass stove top, spray cleaning solution of baking soda and water on gas stove top and along with vinegar solution let it rest for few minutes then scrub using scrubber or brush or sponge if its electric gas stove or glass stove top to remove any stubborn stains or residues.this is how to remove burn stains from stove top
- Now , let’s know how to clean glass stove top using a damp cloth and wipe down the gas stove properly. Now use a dry cloth or microfiber towel to wipe any moisture present over it.
Repeat this process on a regular basis daily or once in a week or once in a month to keep it clean and hygienic . This is how to clean gas stove top and burner. Hope you have understood how to clean glass stove top and how to remove burn stains from stove top using homemade cleaning solutions .You can also use any cleaning solutions or sprays you would prefer of your choice from nearby shops or online stores.
Feel free to check out Best Methods On How To Clean Kitchen Chimney