Can’t ignore cravings but also not calories? Well, South Indian food has been a blessing in disguise. Indian culture is an amalgamation of the most beautiful cultures with most flavoursome cuisines and when it comes to South Indian dosa, the benefits with no less taste makes it impossible for you to say ‘no-no’ to this treat! Here are 5 best non stick dosa tawa.
If you’re not aware of the reasons why South Indian dosa is considered to be one of the tasty yet healthy and why should you check the options of dosa tawas we have compiled for our amazing readers, then go through the reasons below.
- Contains less oil
- Easy to cook
- Easy digestion
- High protein
- Low on saturated fat
- Contains beneficial bacteria
- Provide vitamins
- Rich in minerals
Now, after knowing how much a dosa in a meal could be an advantage to your healthy diet. It makes sense now right? The next step should be to choose the best option for you from the 5 best non stick dosa tawa listed below.
1. Urbanhouse Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dosa Tawa 12 inches, Perfect for Cooking on Gas, Induction and Electric Cooktops (Black)
This all black dosa tawa by Urbanhouse is created with cast iron and has a Nonstick coating. It is 12 inches and has a weight of about 3 kilograms. This product is not oven safe.
- Has handles on two opposite sides.
- Contains no synthetic material or chemicals which could be harmful.
- Equal absorption of heat from all sides of dosa tawa and saves a good amount of gas.
- Maintains the essence of the traditional form of dosa.
- Cover any deficiency of iron as it gives a large amount of iron to your meal.
- Not only is it appropriate for dosas but it can also make delicious egg omelettes.
2. Hawkins Aluminium Futura Non Stick Dosa Tava, Diameter 30 cm, Thickness 4.88 mm (Black) NDT30
Hawkins has brought its PFOA free Nonstick coated dosa tawa which is black in colour and has 2 years of warranty. The material of this product is aluminium and it weighs around 1kg 180g. It is also not oven safe.
- Lasts longer than ordinary nonstick as Futura non stick is made with a unique patented process.
- Right curvature and thickness of this dosa tawa allows you to have the best cooking experience with worthy results.
- It is being designed in a way to maximise the cooking area which will allow you to make a very large dosa, or several Uttapam or cutlets with the help of the flange which attaches the handle with strong stainless steel rivets.
- Has a strong and thick stainless steel handle attached to the strong stainless steel rivets.
- Fast and even conduction of heat is ensured by 4.88 mm extra thick heavy gauge metal tawa.
- This dosa tawa is compatible with domestic gas and radiant electric cooktops.
3. Prestige Omega Deluxe Granite Dosa Tawa, 280 mm, Black
280mm omega deluxe granite by Prestige is a non-stick tawa of 28 centimetres. It is one of the best non stick dosa tawa. It is black in colour and has a capacity of 100 millilitres. One advantage is that it’s dishwasher safe but not oven safe.
- Comes with a coating of granite which is long-lasting and scratch resistant.
- Non-stick tawa Will help you make your favourites easily.
- Can be easily cleaned and maintained as it is compatible with dishwashers.
- Longer duration new look is ensured with the help of its two layer metallic finish.
- It is compatible with both gas and induction cook-tops. But, it doesn’t include a lid.
- Has a 5 layer non-stick cookware which is made using German technology. Also, the special spatter coated surface looks new for longer and it is also metal-spoon friendly.
4. Rock Tawa Dosa Tawa 12 Inch Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, Black
This dosa tawa by Rock Tawa is made of cast iron. Also, it is black in colour and is not oven safe. Not only this will make your food taste better but also make it healthy for you.
- Less usage of oil and butter will be needed when using this dosa tawa.
- The product is compatible with three types of stovetops: gas, electric or induction.
- Can be easily cleaned and maintained without having to find any difficulty in it.
- This is a 12 inch tawa and 4.2 mm in diameter and thickness respectively.
- Colour: Black, Material: Cast Iron, Shape: Round
- This dosa tawa can be used to make crispy round buttery dosa and the ever tempting egg omelette and comes with a warranty of one year.
5. Cello Non Stick Dosa Tawa Induction Base with Detachable Handle, 280 mm Hammered Toned,Aluminium, Black
This aluminium non stick dosa tawa by Cello is black in colour and comes with a detachable handle. It is neither oven nor dishwasher safe plus it is cautioned to not use a metal spoon.
- Quick heating takes place and even cooking is done in this non-stick dosa tawa.
- The fact that it is non-stick in nature allows you to cook with less usage of oil.
- It is 100% flame proof and compatible with Gas Stove & Induction Cooktop.
- Comes with an outer hammer tone coating which is scratch free. Also, it is extremely easy to clean.
- Ergonomic Bakelite handle helps in getting a good grip as the handle stays cool even while cooking.
- The product comes with a one year warranty.
5 best options and still confused which one to choose? Well, give each and every feature a read again and definitely you’ll know which one suits you and your needs the best! Feel free to check out best 4 burner gas stove.
[…] Want to buy a non stick tawa? Here are some amazing non stick tawas you can by on amazon. […]
[…] Also, feel free to check out the some amazing non stick dosa tawa. […]
[…] efficient cooking. You can use any cookware while checking its material for which you can look at 5 most perfect cooking pans for […]